Made iron with a weather resistant seal
1" diameter will fit most TV antennas and satellite dishes
Pole is 18.5" in length
Extra wide base for stability
Screws and nuts are included
Have an outdoor or attic television antenna?
Have a satellite dish you need mounted on your roof?
Look no further than the ViewTV Universal TV Antenna Mast with J-Mount Bracket. This is everything that you will need to mount your television antenna / satellite dish to your roof. You can also use this to mount an antenna in your attic without issue.
Made of weather resistant iron
18.5" in length from bottom to top
1. Select a desired mounting location.
2. Place the mast through the mounting base of the J-pole.
3. Level up the mounting base and then mark the pilot holes to be drilled with a marking pen.
4. Drill the pilot holes (with a drill bit about half the diameter of the bolt) into the marked areas.
5. Line up the holes of the mounting base of the J-pole with the drilled holes.
6. Drill and then secure the lag bolts into the pilot holes.
7. If necessary, you may adjust the direction of the mast by loosening the two lateral nuts on the mounting base of the J-pole.