New to QuickBooks? Easy to set up, learn and use
- No accounting knowledge necessary
- Quickly import your data from a spreadsheet*
- Step-by-step tutorials show you how to create invoices, record expenses and more
Organize everything in one place and save time on everyday tasks
- Manage vendors and expenses easily - enter, track, and pay bills
- Easily create and customize estimates, invoices, and statements
- Get complete and reliable records at tax time
- Download your online banking transactions directly into QuickBooks*
What’s New for QuickBooks 2015?
- Gain business insights with the new home page. Get the full picture of your business performance in one click. Instantly see your profit and loss, income and expenses, and top customers.
- Be more efficient with improved reporting. Refreshed layout makes reports easier to read and customize. Easily add comments to give context to data and share insights.
- Easier file sharing with your accountant.* Save your company file on the shared folder directly in your QuickBooks.
- Little things to make business easier. Instantly view important notes about your customers, find all reminders and notifications in one single window, and other customer requested improvements.
1. Requires use of a third party shared folder that utilizes an Internet service.
2. Transfer data directly from Quicken 2013-2015, QuickBooks 4.0-14.0 and Microsoft Excel 2007-2013
3. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we’ll give you your money back. Simply return the product to Intuit with a dated receipt within 60 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
4. Download your data from participating banks until May, 2018. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
5. QuickBooks Pro: One user included; option to add up to two additional licenses - sold separately. All copies of QuickBooks must be the same version-year.
6. See box spine for integration with other software.
7. Download your data from participating banks until May 2018 for QuickBooks Pro. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
8. QuickBooks Pro requires product registration, online features require Internet Explorer 9-11 and an internet connect (high-speed connection is recommended). Refer to QuickBooks Online package for online system requirements.
9. Phone support is available Monday through Friday between 6 am - 6 pm PST. Your subscription mist be current. Intuit reserves the right to limit the length of the call.
10. Product upgrades, when and if available, and data backup are part of an active subscription.
11. Works with Microsoft Outlook 2007-2013, Microsoft Outlook with Office 265, Windows Mail, Gmail, Yahoo! Mail and Hotmail.
Integration with Other Software
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2007, 2010, 2013, or Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
- Synchronization with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook 2007, 2010 (32-bit) downloadable for free at the website.
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2007-2013, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Windows Mail, Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, and Hotmail.
- Compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale version 10.0-12.0
- Transfer data directly from Quicken 2013-2015, QuickBooks 4.0-14.0 and Microsoft Excel 2007-2013
- Internet Explorer 9-11
Windows Vista SP2, 7 SP1 or 8.1 Update 1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
Windows Server 2003 SP2 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2 or Windows Small Business Server 2008/2011 (64-bit) recommended for multi user
2.4 GHz processor
2 GB of RAM
1.5 GB disk space recommended
1024x768 or higher screen resolution, extended monitor is supported
4x DVD-ROM drive
Online features require Internet access
Product registration required