Imports all your bank transactions safely and automatically, including those from loan, investment & retirement accounts. No need to jot it all down or save receipts
Categorizes all your transactions and puts them in one place. Know how much you’re spending without jumping from website to website to add it all up
Puts your money to work. Creates a plan to pay off your debt or save for college or down payment.
Shows how much to save to reach your retirement goals
No need to worry about security. We make sure your information is unreadable as it passes over the internet using robust 128-bit and 256-bit encryption.
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher
- Operating System: Works with Windows Vista SP1 and Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32- and 64-bit)
- Memory: 1 GB or higher
- Hard Disk Space: Up to 450 MB (up to 1.5 if .NET not installed)
- Monitor: 1024 x 768 or higher, 1280 x1024 for large fonts
- CD/DVD Drive: Yes
- Internet Connection: 56 Kbps modem (Broadband recommended for online services)
- Sound: Sound card & speakers recommended
- Printer: Any printer supported by Windows Vista 7/8/8.1/10
- Quicken Windows Starter Edition imports data from prior versions of Starter Edition only.
- Quicken Windows 2017 imports data from Quicken Windows 2010 or newer, Microsoft Money 2008 and 2009 (for Deluxe and higher).
Mobile System Requirements
- Quicken mobile app compatible with: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Android phones and tablets. Not all Quicken desktop features are available in Quicken app. Visit www.quicken.com/go/apps for details.
*Footnotes and Disclaimers
- Standard message and data rates may apply for sync, e-mail and text alerts. Visit www.quicken.com/go/apps for details. Quicken app (“App”) is compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android phones and tablets. Not all Quicken desktop features are available in the App. The App is a companion app and will work only with Quicken 2014 and above desktop products. Earlier versions of the App prior to Quicken 2014 will not work with Quicken 2015 through 2017 desktop products.
- Credit score report and monitoring alerts (Quicken for Windows) and data download from participating financial institutions or other parties are available until April 2020; customer phone support, online features and services vary, require Internet access and/or may be subject to change, application approval, fees, additional terms and conditions. 15,000+ participating financial institutions as of 10/1/2016.
- Paying bills with Quicken is available only if you have Quicken Bill Pay (Bill Payment Services provided by Metavante Payment Services, LLC) or if your bank allows you to access their bill pay product through Quicken. Application approval, fees, and additional terms and conditions may apply.