Microsoft Office Professional 2013 is a single license (1PC) providing access to a variety of office applications including the 2013 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access, and 7GB of SkyDrive storage accompanied by free Office WebApps allowing you to access your files from virtually any web enabled computer. The included version of Microsoft Outlook enhances the way in which you communicate with the ability to preview Outlook messages as well as share within all of your Office applications
Please note, US only version
Includes full versions of:
Share Your Work
• Easily work with others on your shared documents with free Office Web Apps.
• Present a Word document on your screen to others using only a browser with the Present Online feature, even if they don't have Word installed.
• Save your work to SkyDrive and access it from almost anywhere.
• Easily incorporate content from PDFs into your Word documents.
• Use Recommended Charts to visualize your Excel data and draw conclusions in less time.
• In the new Read Mode, text reflows automatically in columns for easier on-screen reading.
• Fewer menus means more focus on your content-see only the tools you need, when you need them.
• Open a PDF in Word, and edit content just as if you created it in Word.
• Show your style by using Word templates in more than 40 categories.
• Each workbook has its own window, making it easier to work on two workbooks - or two monitors - at once.
• New functions in the math and trig, statistical, engineering, date and time, lookup and reference, logical, and text function categories.
• The new Recommended Charts button lets you pick from a variety of charts that are right for your data.
• Presenter View allows you to see your notes on your monitor while the audience only sees the slide.
• Smart Guides automatically appear when your objects are close to even, and tell you when objects are spaced evenly.
• Support for more multimedia formats, such as .mp4 and .mov, more high-definition content, and more built-in codecs.
• Smoothly draw, erase, and edit with your finger, stylus, or mouse on any touch-capable device.
• OneNote automatically converts your handwriting to text, so no worries about your handwriting.
• The new Send to OneNote tool makes it easier to include documents or Web pages in your notebooks.
• The People Card collects key details about a contact all in one place
• Add your local weather forecast right there in Calendar view, along with current conditions
• Receive push-based email, appointments, and contacts from Outlook.com (formerly Hotmail) - right in your Outlook experience
• Insert and customize prebuilt page part building blocks, including calendars, borders, advertisements, and more
• Use enhanced effects including softer shadows, reflections, and OpenType features
• Search your online albums on Facebook, Flickr and other services and add pictures directly to your document
• Simply type what you need to track and Access uses table templates to deliver an app that does the job
• A standardized app framework makes navigating apps familiar and easy
• Entering data accurately is a breeze with drop-down menus and recommendations that appear when you begin typing
1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
Required Operating System
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
Required Hard Disk Space
3.0 GB available
Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
.NET version 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x
Additional System Requirements
Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
Other System Requirements
Some functionality may vary, based on the system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.